IELTS Speaking Test Part 3
- Do you think too many people are dependent on cars as a means of transport?
- Why do people prefer to travel by car? Is there a way of changing this attitude?
- How could public transport systems be improved?
- How can the amount of air travel be reduced throughout the world?
- How will people travel in the future, do you think?
- In what way is the relationship between parents and teenagers different from the relationship between parents and younger children?
- What causes the most arguments between parents and teenagers?
- Do teenagers have more independence in your country than they used to?
- Who are the role models for teenagers in your country? Do you think they are good ones?
- Do you think some people spend too much money on things they don’t need? What sort of things?
- Is it worth trying to repair things which break rather than throwing them away? Why do you think is that?
- Many people feel they must have lots of hi-tech gadgets these days. What do you think of this trend?
- Do you think technology has made our lives easier or more stressful? Why?
- Some people aren’t interested in keeping up to date with new technology. Do you think that matters?
- Do you think it’s harder to make decisions nowadays because we have so many choices?
- What are the disadvantages of asking people for other people’s advice when making a decision?
- Why do you think some people are better at making decisions than others?
- Do you think children should be given the opportunity to make their own decisions? What kind of decisions?
- Some people say we only learn by making mistakes. Do you agree?
IELTS Preparation Course
Official IELTS Sample questions from Cambridge English IELTS Trainer Book – Cambridge University Press 2011.